Our Products

Asset Finance

Asset Finance

Purpose built for the acquisition of land, motor vehicles and motor bikes.

LAND
  • The interest rate is 1% per month on a fixed balance.
  • The loan is repayable within 5 years.
  • The asset being acquired is the loan’s security.
  • Valuation report required during loan application appraisal.
MOTOR VEHICLE

The Sacco finances 70% of the motor vehicle’s value and the applicant finances the remaining 30% for new vehicles.

The Sacco finances 60% of the motor vehicle’s value and the applicant finances the remaining 40% for second-hand vehicles.

The interest rate is 1% per month on a fixed balance.

The loan is repayable within 5 years.

The asset being acquired is the loan’s security.

The motor vehicle should have a comprehensive insurance cover.

An approved car tracking device should be installed in the motor vehicle.

MOTOR BIKE

The Sacco finances 70% of the motor bike’s  value. The applicant finances the remaining 30%.

The interest rate is 1% per month on a fixed balance.

The loan is repayable within 12 months.

The asset being acquired is the loan’s security.

The motor bike should have a comprehensive insurance cover.

An approved bike tracking device should be installed in the motor bike.

Ukristo na Ufanisi wa Angilicana Sacco

Contact Us

Riruta Head Office
ACK Emmanuel Church Riruta
Opposite Kawangware Primary School
Tel: 0720 339673
E-Mail:info@ukristonaufanisicoop.com
ukristonaufanisi@yahoo.com

Following the recent Government directive on Covid-19 we have adjusted our business operating hours as follows: Monday-Friday 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM and on Saturday 8.30 AM to 12.00 Noon